Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting Better All the Time

I am not eating anything today. Well, I get to eat jello. Green Jello. Tomorrow morning will be my second colonoscopy of a many many more, I suppose. I am praying to understand my body better. I want to heal what is happening, but that's impossible. Sometimes it is hard to think about having this my whole life... taking this many meds, feeling bad so often...
In other news, I love my family and I will miss them now that I got a few little games of nerts and monopoly in. We don't have tons to do at our apartment, but we played a lot of lumines, a great game that is just like tetris.
I really needed to be around people that already know me and love me and get me. Sometimes it's really important to have that for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there so badly. And I also wish that I saw any of these posts before. Email me if you are doing another group fast. I would love to participate it. I'll even fast for you during my personal fast next week.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter