Saturday, April 17, 2010

oh what a world

I am happy to say that friends make my days, and my nights, so worth living. While lately I have found that choosing to be happy is the only way to be so, friends continue to shake me and tell me they love me. Yesterday I got a cute little giraffe and a package of flowers, but the best part was the "just cause" and the hugs.

Today I read this. a little link passed along from a friend who doesn't know she made me love humans just a little bit more.
Today I was sick, and as per usual, I could only attack things that are easy— the only things I really want to think about when I am sick... or any other time, really. Today that thing was my wedding dress. I spent hours putting together the photos, drawings and such, I put it all together and finally emailed my dressmaker for an estimate. Exciting! Tell me what you think! (ps. I am not engaged yet, just so you know)


4 comments:

  1. sometimes there are people I think are annoying for the very longest time and then suddenly I find out something really amazing about them and then I feel like a douche. and that I wasted all this time not being friends with this person. that's what that lady's blog made me think of. I want to quit doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Meg. I really like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking at those pictures make me really want to get married. you will be such a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be beautiful. No doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter