Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh my my my my

I really have a deep yearning for meaning in my life lately. I wonder how some find it. I have been sick this weekend and week so far, and thus I am confined to my room, and the world-wide web. This world of sickness and bedroom clutter is only enlightened when I open the side door to my room to the outside. The breeze is quite pleasant and I can read and relax in my King-Size by myself, or with a friend brave enough to enter the sick-bay.
Although I have had some very down times lately, I feel like things are looking up and can and will get better. Jared transferred his records to my ward, meaning that forevermore we will go to church together on Sunday. I have a lot of things to do, and that makes me feel useful. I have a lot of people to love, and that makes me feel worth. Every day presents new miracles.
Today I was hired to do floral designs for the mother's day rush. We will see how I like it. I think I might love it. I will make at least minimum wage but probably more. I am pretty pumped. Also I got hired by Kelly Services to do temporary work whenever they have it. My typing skills were superb, she commented on them especially.... : ) 78 wpm and 94% accuracy. I felt pretty secretarial.
I also might just get to go to communal for lunch today which might make me feel better. It could possibly cure me of all ills. It could make the world a better place. I love communal.
Last night was the first night in a while that I wasn't depressed. Chris and I hoofed it when we were fading fast at 12:30 am to the hospital's Cafe West for some grilled cheese sandwiches. We ran into Todd and Hillary Carmen and I remembered again why I love them so much. They are such exemplary people in general, and together - DYNAMITE. They make me want to be better to Jared.
I hope to move into the apartment that is part of my house. I am convinced I probably won't find a better deal for such a large place, and she wants to throw in the TV and entertainment platform. SO GOOD! I love it up there and it is just so tempting because of the ease of moving!

That's all the news for now. Rock on. I don't communicate except electronically anymore. blah bleh

1 comment:

Twitter