Monday, May 25, 2009

What can I even say about today??

I learn so many things every day and I am ungrateful because I don't write them or think of them enough. It is so ungrateful. I take advantage of the gift that life is. I believe that today I learned to be more okay with who I am. I learned that everyone needs people. I learned that to love you need to be willing to be loved. I learned that hope doesn't come from us, but is a gift of God. I learned that to be strong you must see you are weak. And that prayers for yourself are much less effective than those offered by others, on your behalf.

Thank you, thank you for this day.

1 comment:

  1. i'm all over it. i love learning all this.

    hope is a commandment. i'm sinning when i lose hope. that's what i learned yesterday.

    working on it.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter