Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I seriously love these things lately:
-
-
-
- Driving with the windows down listening to the temptations really loud
- Riding my bike really really far
- Swimming really really fast in my swimming cap
- Reading books late into the night or outside anywhere i can find a place to sit in the sun.
- Listening to songs that remind me of summer specifically
- Paying summer visits
- Making summertime lists.
- Dreaming of strange things: latest--I woke up after dreaming I was in a triathalon, and really wanted to do a triathalon so bad
- Making goals of who i want to be friends with and fulfilling my goals!
- Reading the words of modern-day prophets and eastern spiritual philosophers
- Doing ZUMBA - I WISH I COULD EVERY DAY.
- The Orem Public Library
- Vampires.
- Horror Films.
- Dancing--I will always love dancing forever....
-
-
-
-
------------------------>Thank you SUMMER!


meg

1 comment:

Twitter