Wednesday, July 2, 2008

mew meoww


so i'm doing lots of research for astro on marketing ideas and more stuff for the website. i get to look at cool websites for hours and hours...
check out this one.

i wrote this poem on the train yesterday:
I know i am selfish to write these things at all
It is truly painful to recall every touch
ing sentence uttered in the beginning
1st 2nd and 3rd bases
traces of those thoughts hold fast
in memory but not in action
I love the man you want to be
the man i want you
to want to be
the man I want
this becomes the man i want
oh how can i explain it different
oh you got it.
oh.
so wait
it doesn't really matter what i want, does it?
people do lots of pretty things to each other when they're in love
i'm looking for something else
i guess
so wait you mean
you know i'm looking for something else or
that you just don't want me?
oh yeah.
I guess it doesn't matter what you want because
we don't want anything



I'm REALLY not as emo as i seem...

1 comment:

  1. The poem was super good, Meg. I feel like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter