Monday, June 30, 2008

This weekend i may have gotten sick. I felt like i had a sore throat but it was weird because it was like on one side of my mouth.... and then my tongue ached like as if jordan had pulled on it with his bare hands again... (ouch that totally strained my tongue) and then i realized it was actually a pain in my gums and then i felt it in my tooth, so maybe it's worthy of a root canal (or maybe a MINI root canal) which i didn't know existed until abby told me about it.
I saw 3 movies this saturday. THey were:
Persepolis (**** totally awesome, beautiful and informative)
Wanted (2 1/2 ** totally awesome action, maybe best ever action, but story kinda sucked and way too many fbombs)
Roman Holiday (oh, how i love that film, and YES i highly reccommend the stanford theatre in downtown palo alto!)
Okay, so I think my leg is finally recovering from last thursday's hip hop class where i totally injured myself doing lunge moves. Last night I decided i'm going to buy a car and break down and just take out a loan. I think it will be worth it after all is said and done. and i wont be using it very much, but it will come in handy for when i do need it!
Let me know if you know any good sites for buying cars besides autotrader and craigslist and cars.com........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter