Friday, June 27, 2008

So Iron Man was everything it was said to be. It was awesome and not overdone. I love Robert Downey and of course jeff bridges.. but i really liked his villain persona. not too over the top. RDJ must have done some rad workout for that part and he looks great. sexy as evs.
I also went to hip hop class and i'm determined that i'm the best undertrained hip hop dancer, ever. and that even though i don't have all the steps yet, i'm sure when i do that I will get freaky. Love rolling my hips.
How about them stanford warders? I think it's time to get the party circuit rollin with some real dance parties up in here. WHY DON'T THEY DO THIS ALREADY!? i don't get it. i really don't believe that people don't like to dance, it's just that they don't like to dance in front of each other. we gotta get things SHAKIN.
I am almost done reading the witches and I'm still hot on Emma and my P&P and Jane Austen stint. I love classic english social commentaries.
I realized today something really stupid about me. I need to stop being so vehement about subjects that i feel strongly about. I need to feel strongly, and speak succinctly. it's really annoying when i find myself w/o words to express how i feel and then when people don't understand i get really frustrated. or if they don't agree. yeah. I am retarded. But starting today (even though I have known i was like this for a long time), I'm going to be a little more controlled in my conversation.
I looked through my old posts and realized i should repost this as a tribute to byu graphic design. Some designers from the class that just graduated worked on this amazing motion piece for the typophile film festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter