Friday, May 16, 2008

you know how it is

Lately I've been really emo. You know how in movies they have that non-diagetic music that just comes in and makes sense with the mood of the scene? Well, lately I'm just imagining a song for every part of my life. i EVEN catch myself singing them out loud and then i freak and realize that i'm crazy and wonder where my mind just drew that song from, back in the files..... Some songs on the playlist of my brain lately:

Don't worry baby ... The Beach Boys
Across the Rio Grande ... Old folk song sung by my grandma
California ... Joni Mitchell
Sleepy California ... Herspace Holiday
I want you to want me ... chick-rock version on the "10 things i hate about you" soundtrack
Love me ... The Cardigans
Stay up Late ... The Talking Heads

2 comments:

  1. guess my screen's just better than yours...... jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of those songs are on my "Playlist of Meg" from freshman year, anyway. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter