Thursday, May 15, 2008

life on the net

There is this blog I love and i've been looking at it every day. I will probably copy some of their stuff on here, but it's so good! banana



This is this cool thing that the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) is doing. COOL idea for an ad campaign.


I hate this. Why. WHY does facebook put these ads on the side of my profile and make me feel fat and gross. I dont even have that much fat but it makes me feel fat.

THIS is why I don't buy american. Even though I don't have a car and I don't buy anything anyway.

THIS is why I even saw this article or even started to read the news: ATTENTION ALL YOU WHO WANT TO READ THE NEWS BUT DON'T AND GUILT YOURSELVES ABOUT IT! THIS IS THE SOLUTION! spectra

This chair is totally cool, right? It even has storage underneath! can buy it here.


This is an appropriate mural in a smoker's lounge!





Please don't forget Becca Thomas, my roommate and bff whose band is now making it's way into the blogworld of the intranet. Someday when she's famous, I'll say "I know her. She's one of my best friends. Cool, huh?"
the alligators are cited in this blog.


april fools day on the bbc.com

6 comments:

  1. You have a blog!! Yay!! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. be my blog friend...!!!!

    denkiko. etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. facebook always tells me to join the gayborhood. i wonder if perhaps it knows something i dont.
    but then it also tells me to meet sexy local singles.
    facebook thinks i'm bi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am adam hochhalter. but you already new that. cause we talked about it on facebook chat. cause i am ubiquitous on the internet. also, you should add my blogs to links on the side. this comment is longer than it needs to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the fatty ads get me too!
    come on, facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter