Monday, May 23, 2011

Lots of things I don't blog about

1. marriage
2. work
3. emotional issues
4. my lack of general health
5. gaining weight
rft5dfreasrd5czvfcDZsetr5dfsrZ - JARED
6. moving
7. absence of ability to make new friends
8. cleaning my house
9. wanting babies
10. bikram yoga

I wish that I could talk about these, but there's just to much to say. I guess the most important strides I'm making are realizing that I am actually a very capable person - worker, wife and member of the church. I am feeling valuable these days - which is a welcome change from recent past years/months.

I can't really talk about it, but I have been very sad some days. I want to stop being sad and remember that part of patience is learning to love and be happy in a sad moment. Pain is part of forgiving, and loving.

Jared and I have been married for 9 months since the 14th. I count this as a miracle because we are both still in love.

3 comments:

  1. So... I know we don't really know each other, but I like your blog. I know what you mean--there's a lot of things I just don't blog about either, for one reason or another. I think that's ok, too, because blogs don't need to be a view of our total lives, and most blogs really don't give even a fully accurate version of life.

    And I think you seem like a capable person; I've been married over 3 years now and am just coming to terms with the idea that cooking for my husband won't actually kill me. (I really like cereal.) (for every meal.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I have been sad a lot too... I can't say why for several reasons, but I've found that I can be happy while being overall sad. Does that even make sense? For example, certain things in my life really suck, but then I'm happy, too, to be able to ride my bike around and see sunlight through leafy treetops. So... It's a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter