Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Interesting...

This morning I was finally diagnosed,,, with chron's disease. I don't even know if I spelled that right. I know a lot about it but I don't really know what I should feel. I feel blessed that I have enough faith not to be mad or too sad. I have a lot of hope because of medication and medical discovery are in God's hands. I have a lot of patience because I know it could always be worse, and I have a lot of love because I am filled with love lately... I have so many things to be thankful for. Especially my Jared. : )

Thanks for your prayers whomever did pray.. and thanks for your love, to all my friends and family. I am a happy girl.

4 comments:

  1. I will pray for you. btw, i miss you and i hope to see you soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, I'm so glad you know what is it now! I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 1 1/2 years ago and it's hard to know you have a 'condition' or 'disease' but it's a relief to know what is going on! I will keep you in my prayers and let me know if you want to talk at all!

    love ya!
    kt

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I know this is a little creepy, me making a comment on your blog, but...I swear, I'm not stalking you.

    So, after that disclaimer, I have to say:

    I am sad to hear that you have been diagnosed, but super glad to hear that you are taking it the best you can!

    Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW I ALLWAYS PRAY FOR YOU-AND TOO I AM VERY HAPPY TO KNOW YOU.WITH JESUS WE KOW WE CAN BE HAPPY IN ALL SITUACIONS. KISSES -FATIMA ASSIS -PORTUGAL

    ReplyDelete

Twitter