Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lately

I am about to open a new blog, which i will hopefully be putting something actually worthwhile to look at. ... I will keep anyone who actually reads this one, updated. But here's the news in my life.

alphabetical:

A - Always looking for something new
B - boyfriend = Jared Porter
C - Cooking ALL THE TIME
D - Done with school pretty much
F - Free time is a little daunting
G - Good new friends
H - Having bowel problems
I - Into folk music lately
J - Jolly most of the time
K - Keeping it real too.
L - in LOVE
M - making things a lot (crafty)
N - Nerd factor going up
O - opening my eyes to life's twists and turns
P - pushing late 20's????
Q - spending more QUIET time
R - Reading "Pride Predjudice and Zombies" as well as the usual 10 other books i've started...
S - Someday I may get married
T - took a typing test : 85 WPM
U - Ugly hairdo?? (I'm parting my hair in the middle these days -- welcome back to 6th grade)
V - Trying VERY hard to stay in shape
W - Welcoming new challenges/trials... it's difficult
X - Excited for this year 2010
Y - Young still ... I feel like i'm 21 still
Z - Sleeping at least 8 hrs a day has done me some good.


Boring and dumb, i know. I guess I'll try harder next time.

2 comments:

  1. oh my love how i have missed reading your updates. good to hear you are doing well. let's do lunch soon, k??

    ReplyDelete

Twitter