Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BLog to learn

I know this may sound strange but I am really worried about the fact that I don't enjoy learning anymore. I am sure that I am supposed to love it, and that it is a command from God that we continue learning all our lives, but I don't relish in my youth, I don't seize the day in opportune situations. I don't take advantage of where I am and what I have at my fingertips. 
For this reason I think I am going to begin documenting my journey of learning. I am going to start a blog all about things I am learning, not only trite, funny things I run across, that can be for this blog. 
So long, keep your eyes peeled, soon you can read where I am and how far behind I am.

ps. check out this
and this:



ashley, you rock.

1 comment:

  1. i hate politics. but i do LOVE learning.

    p.s. new york is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter